From Soil to Form is a natural room diffuser containing nine spheres made from soil and air-enriching charcoal. Encased in a pinewood box, the spheres softly diffuse the applied oil's fragrance while helping to purify the air and balance the room's humidity.
From Soil to Form Charcoal comes with a St. Pauls Essential Oil Dropper 10ml available as a home fragrance.
St. Pauls, FRAMA's signature fragrance and the Apothecary Collection's first scent, is a complex yet delicate essence. With an earthy formulation and distinctive freshness, it embodies the epitome of FRAMA. Wooden cabinets and tinted glass. Where past and present seamlessly intertwine.
– Created in collaboration with the Seoul-based creative studio Be My Guest as a special edition containing spheres made out of soil and air-enriching charcoal
– Handcrafted with natural and fully biodegradable materials
– Comes in a pinewood box which includes the diffuser and a 10ml essence dropper of the selected scent
– It may be used indefinitely to disperse scents, providing years of practical use and enjoyment
– The number of drops required varies with the size of the room and desired scent intensity